Jill enjoys designing quilts for specific venues and has designed for guilds and shops in a number of states. The quilts then become patterns added to her collection.
Hands on Classes:
- Heirloom Shadow Appliqué Pillow: 4 hours
- More Than Crazy, A Great Shirt Class: 1 day
- Heirloom Boudoir Gifts: 4 hours
- Heirloom Needle Roll: 4 hours
- Heirloom Angel\Bride Doll: 2 days
- Heirloom Shirt: 2 days
- Antique Tea Towel: 3 hours
- Embellished Grandmother’s Fan: 4 hours; The Grandmother’s Fan Quilt is a traditional block created with untraditional techniques. The quilt is a continuing favorite of both experienced and beginning quilters alike.
- Serger Kimono: 3 hours
- Hobo Bag, Quilted Tote: 4 hours
- Pretty Quick Pillow Case: 2 hours; Pretty Quick class projects teach a variety of embellishment techniques and machine arts, from accessory feet to wing needle appliqué to perfect top stitching.
- Crazy Quilted Trinket Box: 4 hours
- Tucked Sampler Shirt: 1 day
- Doll Making (choice of dolls): 1 day
- Morning Glory Shadow Appliqué: 4 hours
- Creativity, Confidence, & You, The Vest Le Bag: 4 hours
- The Designer Touch: 3 hours
- Tucked Night Gown: 4 hours
- Ft.Myer’s Bag: 3 hours
- Heirloom Trinket Safe: 1 day
- Dragonfly Moon Quilt: 4 hours; “Dragonfly Moon” was designed for an exhibition at the La Connor Quilt Museum in Washington.
- Embellished Serger Jacket: 1 day
- Zippers, Zippers, Zippers: 3 hours
A Sampling of Available Programs, Seminars and Trunk Shows, 2 hours:
- Elegant Embellishments Pretty Quick!
- Heirloom Techniques, Tradition and Beyond
- Creativity, Confidence and You
- The Embellished Quilt, Uniquely
- You Serging Simplified
- Dolls: Easy Techniques for the Fun of It
- Integrated Embroidery
- Fancy Foot Work
- Lace, Linens and Lingerie
- Fashion,Fit and Fabric
Classes are continually added and can be customized to suite your needs, just ask!